Friday, January 27, 2012

Back from the Wild!

Hello JaxFanciers!!
We are back from our camping trip, feeling tired (damn camping beds) but very creatively refreshed! 
After the very busy end to last year I have really appreciated the past 2 weeks of relative quiet ( I did take my children after all!) and simplicity.

I have cooked up a few ideas which I will be sharing with you soon,
but in the meantime how about some holiday snaps??

ahhh peace!


fun!

quiet

One of our daily visitors

family fun

friends
Rapids
Exploring
I hope you have been having a lovely Summer, or if your up the top end of the world, a lovely winter.

Now I must keep working on the mountain of dirty washing and 
enjoying the miracle of my electric kettle!

Jacq :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!