Saturday, January 28, 2012

A new project

This idea of mine, has been brewing for a good long while. 

It really began way back when I had 3 small children at my feet. I was always amazed at the objects that made their way into my pockets, only to be re-discovered at the end of the day. 
Toy cars, special rocks that couldnt possibly have been left behind, tissues (of course) buttons, barbie shoes, tiny toy cats, legos....you get the idea. I always thought a photo diary would be an amusing keepsake for my little people once they became big people, but when you have 3 busy children under 5 yrs old, these small projects can be hard to achieve (along with brushing your hair and folding clean washing)
But now that they are all bigger I no longer find these strange items in my pockets at the end of the day, I find them on my kitchen table instead! 

You can click on the Tab just up the top 'A Kitchen Table Diary' and have a look at just what it is I am going on about!

Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!