Sunday, August 5, 2012

another weekend comes and goes

I love a good adventure.
Taking three children to a busy big city market is a BIG adventure for this country Mama!

For the first hour or so I felt as though my head was on a swivel....trying to keep track of who was where as they became distracted by something new and interesting. Thankfully after a little while the crowd died down, the kids got tired and I relaxed a little making for a much more relaxed day.

It really was a lovely day, some shopping, plenty of browsing, lots of walking and of course hot jam doughnuts. 


Rob and I look forward to hitting the deli section....cheese and meats high on our agenda (King Island Brie, a huge chunk of parmesan, super hot salami and a load of scotch fillet steaks amoungst our booty) with just a look at some things for sale like the baby octopus that the kids thought was really gross! But we did lash out and get some new things we hadn't tried before..stuffed peppers, salmon rolls, stuffed mushrooms...and so I have discovered that I don't really like salmon that much!
And of course a trip through the organic fruit and veg section for some supplies for the week.


and those doughnuts!! Very sweet and yummy. I did briefly think that I could make them at home before realising that would probably be a very bad idea! Doughnuts anyone?? nom nom nom......!!


I hope there was a little adventure in your weekend too, feel free to tell us all about it!

Avalon has a new hobby. Photobombing!




Jacq :)

1 comment:

  1. I got my wedding dress fitted on Saturday! That was pretty exciting! Found I was a little bit tired and overwhelmed come Sunday though! lol. Not very long to go until we are sisters!! :-)
    Collyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!