Tuesday, September 13, 2011

You know what Maria says.............



We have watched The Sound of Music *ALOT* of late. The girls just love it, me too though I can't figure out why we love it so much but I do know the men in this house don't love it like we do LOL.

The song in the clip above is one that we all sing randomly quite often, its a bit of a fav :) and is a good lesson for life. Concentrate on the good things, there will always be bad stuff because life is like that, but we don't need to dwell on them.

Today is one of those days where I need to think of my favorite things, certainly rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens are good. Watching my children run about like crazy in the forest, strawberries, the quiet moments with Rob when we are the only 2 people on the planet, new socks, clean carpet, hot showers, someone elses cooking, good friends, making things that people enjoy, a new project, husband made coffee......


If it makes you happy to leave a comment to tell me what makes you happy, it would make me happy to know!

Jacq xo 

I am adding chocolate.....





4 comments:

  1. yes, definately chocolate, the smell of just mowed grass in spring, thunderstorms on hot summer nights, singing loudly to loud music, fresh sheets after they have dried in the sun, the smell of dafney ( not sure of spelling?) watching the girls play together happily, looking through my photo albums, driving, watching the magpies play in the backyard....gee i sound old now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you don't sound old at all! Oh yes to the clean sheets!! Summer itself, picnics, fruit...Daphne is wonderful stuff

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok heres mine, the sound of my chln's banter as they play happily oblivious to the world, the touch of the man I love, dancing crazy to loud music and driving with loud music, first sip of goooooood coffee in the morning, funky cafes and funky cute clothes, running at sunrise and sunset made better with the man I love, winter roses and weeping cherries and most importantly I love the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that movie, the songs, the actors and actresses! My MIL and I often listen to the soundtrack when we're baking together, and we both know all the words to all of it!

    You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!