Saturday, September 10, 2011

A great market day!

We had such a fun day at the Kids Market in Castlemaine today. Met some lovely people, and by my thinking if you get to the end of a day with a new friend it is one fantastic day!! One particular young lady who stands out in my mind is the creator of Made In The Shade Accessories. If you like bits and pieces for you hair and ears that aren't the same as the next Gals,  check her out! I could so be a rockabilly chick.....he he he!!
Another great stall was The Bear and the Whale, they had lovely handmade clothes for children and very very sweet dolls clothes, if your looking for christmas presents I suggest you look here. I do look forward to catching up with them at the Little Birdy Market they were great neighbours today!

I really do feel blessed to have such great friends and family that support Rob and I on this adventure, so thank you to everyone that comes to visit us at the markets and for helping us juggle the kids...that's you Mum, Tammy and Kris :) xoxox And a special thank you to Lisa for her encouragement on a daily basis, it certainly helps me through those moments when I wonder what on earth I am doing!

Here are some pictures from today, possibly not great ones...but anyway....


Our very popular ducks 


The new stacking men were very well received today


Can you see the pigs in the middle?? Oh how we love the piggies!



Jacq xoxo

8 comments:

  1. i enjoyed looking at so many beautiful things at the market today! Gorgeous bright colours everywhere! It is a pleasure to have your kids, so really we are lucky you were busy at your fantastic JaxFancy stall!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic well done! Glad you had a good day and glad to have been able to help! Don't know whether you've spoken to him ... but Griffin had a nasty stack on his scooter today... result grazed hand, wrist and elbow. He was sooo brave when I cleaned and dressed his war wounds! :) Well done Griff~
    you know who ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks Tam? and Kris, yes spoke to him he was very happy to show me his injuries! Thank you for cleaning him up, he's such a dag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looked fantastic Jacq, wish I was there! :D Cheers Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stacking men, looked amazing, sorry i couldn't get in there. I will get to one of the markets soon :) Nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes that was me, lol, i keep forgetting to put my name! Tam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instead of anonymous, you can choose the name option and put your name in :D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!