Sunday, July 1, 2012

Something for me! or A new baby! (not that sort!!)

You know what? I bought myself a present. I am generally not an 'over consumer'. I like op shops. 
But when I feel the need for something, I like to have it! (of course!) 

A couple of years ago I bought myself a professional Kitchen Aid, I make bread in it and
I love it. It replaced poor old Ken ( Robs Mums old Kenwood Chef ) I consider it to be child # 7..

Numbers 1,2 and 3 are my own children, then there's Jade and Rach (#'s 4 and 5) my faux daughters and Clancy (Griffins best mate) is # 6, Kitchen Aid is #7...just to clarify!

And so, I have a new baby, child #8. A Canon 550. Oh my     a w e s o m e     !

I have also started an ecourse (never done anything like that before!) 
with Erin from http://bluebirdbaby.typepad.com/. Its a 6 week photography course.
 I have switched my camera to manual and I am loving it!

Something for me, no one needs to share it with me. 
.mine.


Heres a couple of photos for you :)




That look is a  'Mum......thats like the 20th picture.....can you stop now?'



Oh so much fun! 

Mums and Dads are such good sharers......


but what is something you keep for yourself? 
We all need a little something of our own don't you think?



and....I have been working so hard on a big secret project! (can't share yet though!) I have done my part now, so its up to the universe now to make it happen.  I hope to get back to blogging more regularly now I have a weeny bit less on my plate! 



:) Jacq

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay for the new camera! And good on you for switching to manual too. I love my kitchenaid like that too. I named her Diana this week as my husband is going to pimp her to look like wonder woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I have seen some fantastic Kitchen Aid pimps! I hope we get a look at the new Diana :D

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!