Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Updates!

Well we had such a busy weekend just past with going to the Rochester Kids Market and Little Birdy Market in Echuca, it was great to go and see a few different markets to see what happens there. I have to say a big thank you to Cath from Little Birdy for making us feel welcome and at home. Unfortunately, while we were away I came down with a cold type bug (argh!) so have been trying to rest up which I must say, is pretty darn good. I have been enjoying my new book from Soulemama and her dear husband Stephen. So far I am really enjoying it, its a lovely mix of crafting, cooking and parenting all done slowly. I bought mine directly from her (just so I could have it signed, cheap thrills!) but its available in many places if you're interested just Google it. Her blog is one I really love to read, you can find it on the left in BloggieLove  >>



I have also had time for a JaxFancy Etsy Shop update...




and a trip to the op shop..........found some lovely vintage cottons destined to be make into Christmas presents :) 

Its starting to get to the time where we start thinking about Christmas.
I have always loved making gifts for the people I love, even more so at Christmas time. The making is the easy part, the thinking of what to make is the hardest part! I do have a few ideas, but I would always love some more. If you have any please leave me a comment, it will be much appreciated :)


If its school holidays for you like it is for us I wish you a grand time! Slow down and enjoy this sunshine :) For everyone else I hope your holidays are not to far away :)


Happy Days :)

Jacq xo

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I didn't get a mention in the thankyou's :( Thanks for being a part of KMCV, we hope to see JaxFancy again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the mend, Jackie. Great to see you again - well done on some more fabulous sales! Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come now Bree, surely theres enough love to go around. KMCV has had plenty of blog lovin'. I cant love everyone in the same post, what would people think! Bloggin' Floozy thats what :)

    Thank you Larissa, not sure if I am on the mend yet, my voice has completely gone which is handy with my children home on school holidays :) not lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. im liking those vintage cottons. Have cut out a top in a vintage cotton I got from komwok market near wonthaggi ages ago so plan is to keep going and finish it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa I expect to see you dressed in vintage cotton on the first day of kinder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enough love to go arund, country Vic is a big place with so many beautiful markets. Was hoping you would see the funny side :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!