Friday, September 16, 2011

A question for other market retailers :)

I have this tendancy to be a little gung-ho... you know how it is, a great idea happens in your mind and you just run with it! 
I'm not sure about anyone else but I (we) have a day job(s) in a wonderful kindergarten and the hospital, so JaxFancy runs on top of these commitments, purely because its something we enjoy doing.

What I would like to know is How did you start?? Was it a hobby that grew? A business idea your trying to grow? Do you have a plan or are you winging it?


Its looking like I will have less days working outside of the home next year so now have to opportunity to really give more time to expanding JaxFancy. But how is what I am wondering!

I would love to hear from anyone with their story and any ideas they have would be greatly appreciated.
Just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!