Sunday, November 13, 2011

A slow(ish!) weekend

We went out and about this weekend to visit Robs brother David and his wife Maree at their beautiful home/paradise!. 
It was such a treat to sit about in their lovely garden eating a delicious meal, watching the cockatoos, butterflies and dragonflies, all the while chatting and chatting! And you know I can't resist a photo,  between the kids and I we took at least 100! Here are just a few special ones :)



My Chalk and Cheese :)



The lovely Sasha


An explorer


A quiet shady spot 
 
A visiting cockatoo



The kids asking David many questions about his fire shelter!





The more my eyes open, the more I marvel at this place we call earth :)


What did you get up to this weekend??



Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!