Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Day Off, well mostly!

A Butterfly, either a very new one or a very old one...

A Teeny Snail, found by my snail lover

Baking bread and saving seeds

Another use for that expensive Italian preserving jar that I couldn't live with out

Pretending to be a farmer (metal flowers from Shades of Gray )

Ah Autumn! Roasting pumpkin for soup... 'again??' said Avalon, yes my love, again :)


Robs new project..finished!

Noah's Ark pulls apart to store all those lovely animals
Mr & Mrs Noah





I am so excited to show you Rob's finished Ark! I am not sure when one will make it into our Etsy Shop or to the market, it seems they are quite in demand! This one was sold before it was even finished and there are orders for 2 more.....We require a little time to complete one of these as you can imagine, but if it tickles your fancy, let us know, we will put you in line!

What are you up to during these lovely Autumn days?

Happy Days!

Jacq :)







2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacq & Rob, your blog is lovely and I am so glad I found it. Rob's Ark is fantastic and I can see why they are so popular. I am looking forward to visiting again. xx

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!