Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Saturday

Today we braved the crowds and took a little trip into our nearest major town, Bendigo, to see a wood turners exhibition! I am so glad we did, their work was so inspiring! And I must say I do think they were glad to have a good chat with Rob, probably a young man by their standards, and pass on some of their knowledge. 
OMGosh there were so many beautiful pieces.....I am not a collector really, but in the last few years I  have found myself hunting out wooden bowls in op shops and such, so I was in wooden bowl heaven today.......
Such a variety of things to look at...

I rather fancied this little set of drawers

Something like this would make a lovely gift

Even wooden beer bottles...lol!

I *did* buy myself a wooden bowl today, I couldn't resist!
The new bowl was quickly snaffled to decorate the table for the Easter Bunny, please note the elaborate, highly artistic meal of carrot and chocolate created in case said Bunny was hungry AND to the top right you will see a 4 page book filled with questions for the Easter bunny...
Questions like...do you have any children?......what is your favourite instrument?.....What is your real name?.....Do you make the chocolate? .... What do you give children that aren't allowed dairy or sugar??...and so on and so forth..


I sure don't envy the Easter Bunny having to fill out all those questions on what much be a very tight schedule!



I hope you are having a wonderful Easter and theres some chocolate hidden somewhere in the morning just for you ;)


Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!