Friday, December 9, 2011

That Christmas Rush!?!

Where oh where have we been??

No matter how hard I try, that Christmas Rush ends up making me feel *frazzled* !! 

I always try and put a positive spin on these types of problems...so....lets...try....!

I am lucky to be able to be involved in such a wonderful community, and be blessed with many social engagements.....
I am lucky to have a sucessful small business and have orders enough to keep my fingers sewing.....
I am lucky to have 3 wonderful children, who are happy and busy and involved in sporting clubs and school....
I am lucky to have a day job that allows me to be creative and hang out with kids all day....


And that my friends, is where we have been! 
And this is where you can find us tomorrow! 



Jacq :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!