Sunday, February 12, 2012

New gagets!

Well, I have ditched my iphone in favour of the Samsung Galaxy.
I did love my iphone (except itunes), I felt very special owning one, but this phone is way more awesomer!!!
For instance, this phone is all hooked up using google +, its now all connected to each other. That means my blogs and photos and all that stuff is much easier to access (and faster) even the photos I take on my phone automatically upload them selves they are all there and ready for when I need them. Oh and I love the voice activation too, its like having my own PA lol
I am sure theres many things I am yet to discover and I do love having a play and seeing what I can find.
I am hoping to find an app similar to instagram etc, that is the one thing I am missing about the iphone.
If you know of one please let me know :-)
This blog post was brought to you by the Samsung Galaxy on my back verandah with coffee and a biscuit!

Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!