Sunday, February 19, 2012

A sewing corner re-do!

The space I have in our house for all my crafting is particularly small....I know this is a complaint of many fellow makers!
I do cross my fingers that in my future there is a lovely studio (lady shed?) surrounded by lush gardens that inspire me......(ok I'll stop dreaming now.....!)

In the meantime I will just keep at my little space, slowly expanding its boundries....
This time I went from this....
I do say I am an expert at making messes!


To this!
so neat and tidy!!



Its so great to have both machines next to each other, I was running between the kitchen and this room forgetting my scissors EVERY time!! It drove me crazy LOL. Now I just roll my chair between them both, I can even roll a little further and look at my computer :-D

The ironing board and storing of all the fabric I manage to collect, is still a problem 
(along with being tidy!!). 

Both tables are camping type tables, the larger is from Bunnings that we used for our market stalls. I bought the same thing but the folding version to replace it, making packing the car for market much easier.


Do you have any good storage hints you would like to share??


Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!