Tuesday, September 4, 2012

~Tuesday~

“We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.”
― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets








all taken at http://www.montsalvat.com.au/
We have had a wonderful beginning to spring here, some sunny days to shake away those winter blues (although I do know there is more rain coming) ...

A tiny Silver Eye (?) eating some stale bread

Oh how we love passionfruit!

The potato plot

How is this for an awesome fence! whats even better is that its recycled packaging! I was very honored when someone thought of me when they saw it, thinking it would make a lovely fence for my garden :)

All ready to go now, I think? I just need to watch those pesky frosts....




Linking in with Squiggly Rainbow





How is your garden growing?



3 comments:

  1. Your vegie patch is looking great.
    I'd love to go to Montsalvat one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacq
    Great recycling of the packaging. It looks so quaint.
    I really like your potato plot. Is it like a no dig system?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sarah, just keep piling good stuff on top as the spuds grow.....

      I couldn't bear the thought of digging another patch!

      Delete

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!