Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I can see Summer coming .....








Truly I can...!! I love Summer!

Life has been incredibly busy here at JaxFancy headquarters,  with lots of orders (which is marvelous!) and we are back into sporting commitments with the kids (sport is good for children...sport is good for children, I will just keep repeating that to myself! ) 
and that has led for little time for fancy blog posts!
But I have to say we are so loving daylight savings, the girls are out there trying to get all their 'work' done before that last ray of light has gone. Reindeer food is very important business at the moment :)

I did get out and snap a few photos tonight, nothing says summer's coming more than pink clouds.
I am off to conquer Mt Clean Washing....I think I can,  I think I can!

How's your week travelling along?
Jacq :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!