Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taking it Easy........










'Taking it Easy' leaves a lot of time for pondering and.........

Time to spend knitting myself something (nearly finished!)

to be thankful for furry company!

Feel happiness when I see the outdoor kitchen Avalon and Zara play in

The chance to see what Spring is doing in my garden, and bid farewell to my fav Hellebores

Cut and iron those gifts ready to be sewn

Poach Mummas chookie eggs for my lunch (thanks to Colly for her poaching advice!)

and bake the loaf to go with our dinner

Ahhhhh here's to taking it easy.....just for this week :)


I have had time to fiddle about with the blog, many people were unable to comment because of some crazy blogger problem, so I have tweaked and poked, fingers crossed it will work better now!! It will look a bit different and hopefully soon I can make it so you can sign in with Facebook (when their page works!?), on give it a try!




 Jacq :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!