Saturday, October 8, 2011

Look whats new @ JaxFancy!





Rob has been working very busily up in the shed and has created what I think are some absolutely fantastic cars! I love the hotrod shapes and I am sure they will be a hit for Christmas presents, you just don't see cars with that much style these days! One would make a lovely gift for a special little person :D
I will be adding them to our Etsy Shop this evening.
Keep your eyes peeled because I know there's a variety of trucks coming too :)


 
 
AND while wandering about our local market this morning I was VERY excited to see Hawthorn Cottage with all their wonderful yarns, I would happily have had one of everything but limited myself to 2 skeins! The one above (hand spun hand dyed merino) will be some hair for a doll that's in the making, what a funky looking girl she will be and a rainbow skein (below) just for me :) If your a knitter or a crocheter I do recommend you have a look, their yarns are superb! Check out their tea cosies too, I could just about drink tea to have one of those on my kitchen bench!




Jacq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you :) Go ahead! Leave us a comment!